2019 Fall Educational Workshop
OrganizerSerenity Financial Planning firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us as speakers Scott M. Pirrello, Jeffrey Rodriguez, and Alexandra Lawson discuss:
Tips to Reduce the Risk of Becoming a Victim of Elder Abuse
Guest Speaker: Scott M. Pirrello, Deputy District Attorney San Diego County
- How to protect your assets and sensitive information
- What are the latest scams? Have you heard of the:
- Grandma/Grandpa Scam
- IRS Scam
- SDGE Scam
- Facebook, LinkedIn Friend
- How to stay safe online
Guest Speaker: Jeffrey Rodriguez, Social Security Administration South Coast Area
- Get the answers you need regarding potential insolvency, tax hikes, and increased eligibility ages associated with Medicare and Social Security benefits
- How do you qualify for retirement benefits?
- Can I work and receive benefits?
How do I enroll for Medicare and when?
Guest Speaker: Alexandra Lawson, CFA Portfolio Manager of Fixed Income, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- What is the current state of the municipal bond market and how has it changed?
- What impact do changes in interest rates and the economic cycle have on Municipal Bonds
- How can investors best participate in the Municipal Bond market?
RSVP: Register above or call Valerie Alanis at 858-251-4545. Space is limited.
Date and Time
Tue, Sep 24, 2019
4:00p - 6:00p PST
La Jolla Riford Library
7555 Draper Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037